Kowston CSS Buttons
Kowston is a CSS buttons styling script using only HTML and CSS, Which will give your website, template, or project HTML default button a beautiful shape and styling.
Five different groups of button stypes with simple code no javaccript
More than 40+ CSS button variations using HTML and CSS only.
Easy to use in your HTML template, website, or project by using just class in HTML.
Beautifull, smooth, and elegant hover animation
Customizable using CSS variables and inline CSS styling.
For how to apply this you can see the documentation file included in the package.
And also you can find all the examples in the purchase package in index.html
- HTML and CSS Only
- Simply add in HTML using classes
- No coding experience required
- 5 types of styles (flat solid, flat outlined, advance, neumorphism, glassmorphism)
- More then 40+ CSS buttons styles
- Could be applied to any HTML tag with like (button, a, span, div, etc.)
- No Third Party Plugin OR Code
- Compatable with all modern browsers
- W3 validate Markup
- Clean and well commented code
- Demo (index.html) page includes all the examples
- Documentation files are included
General software requirements:
- Code editing tool
- ZIP unarchiver
No images OR SVGs are used, only CSS shapes are used in it.